1) General information
– The ulys.vinci.autoroutes.com website is the property of ULYS, a simplified joint stock company ("société par actions simplifiée") with a share capital of €10,000, whose registered office is located at 12-14 rue Louis Blériot, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under the number 514 291 475, VAT id FR FR03514291475, telephone number: 3605 (free service + Price of call). ULYS is a company within the VINCI Autoroutes group.
– The Publication Director is Ms Florence CHAFFIOTTE, Executive Director.
– The company that designed and produced the website is ULYS.
– The website is hosted on the servers of Microsoft France 39, quai du Président Roosevelt 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux.
– The companies of the VINCI Autoroutes group, to which the company publishing the website and its subsidiaries belong, have their own legal status and autonomous legal personality.
3) Information on the website
The information on the website is provided for information purposes only. ULYS cannot guarantee the accuracy, nor the exhaustive or up-to-date nature of the information published on the website. ULYS makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information and/or tools, but cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or the unavailability of information and services. Consequently, the user acknowledges that they are using this information under their exclusive responsibility.
4) Cookies - Trackers
When using our website, information regarding browsing carried out on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphones, etc.) may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on their device. Further information on cookies can be found here.
5) Copyright - Intellectual Property
Any information or document featured on the ulys.vinci-autoroutes.com website, as well as any elements created for the website, are either ULYS’s property or the subject of a right of use, operation, reproduction or representation. These elements are subject to legislation protecting copyrights. Consequently, no licence regarding intellectual property rights, nor any other right, except the right to consult the information, is granted to any person. Any total or partial reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission or distortion of the website or its content, by any process whatsoever, on any medium whatsoever, is forbidden. Any unauthorised use of the website, its content, and the information published on it will incur the liability of the user and will constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L. 335-2 and the following of the Intellectual Property Code. The same applies to databases featured on the ulys.vinci-autoroutes.com website that are protected by the provisions of the law of 1st July 1998 transposing the European Directive of 11th March 1996 pertaining to the legal protection of databases in the Intellectual Property Code. On this basis, any reproduction or extraction will incur the user’s liability. The brands and logos featured on the website on registered trademarks. Unless otherwise specified, the company names, logos, products and brands mentioned on the website are the either property of the group to which the company publishing the website belongs, the publishing company or its subsidiaries. Any total or partial reproduction of the abovementioned elements, either alone or integrated with other elements, without ULYS’s express prior agreement is prohibited, and will incur the user’s liability within the meaning of articles L. 713-2 and L. 713-3 of the Intellectual Property Code. The user undertakes not to use the ulys.vinci-autoroutes.com website to transmit any content including programmes, codes or viruses, by any means whatsoever (email or otherwise), intended to destroy or limit the functionalities of the website, under penalty of incurring their third-party and/or criminal liability. In the event that a user wishes to use website content (text, image, etc.), they undertake to obtain ULYS’s prior written authorisation by writing to the address provided in article 1.
6) Hypertext links
7) Modification of the legal notice
ULYS reserves the right to modify this notice at any time, notably in order to comply with any new regulations or legislation, or in order to improve the user’s consultation of the website. The user therefore undertakes to consult it regularly.
8) Applicable law and disputes
The applicable law is French law. In the event of a dispute, exclusive authority is assigned to the competent courts within the jurisdiction in which ULYS’ registered office is located. Visitors accessing the website from abroad must ensure that they comply with locally applicable laws.